It’s a rare sun-filled day here in Seattle, which makes me want to get outdoors and start working on a vegetable garden. While limited space is an obstacle with apartment living, that won’t stop me from utilizing every inch of my balcony for planting and admiring my produce. I’ve rounded up the goods for growing a great small-space garden.
- Perch Pot with Saucer from Crate&Barrel, $19.95.
- Gardening Set by Picnic and Beyond, $30.
- Mendocino Grey Folding Plant Stand from Crate&Barrel, $92.65. Display your harvest in style.
- Sunflower Aqua Planter from Crate&Barrel, $15.95.
- Clementine Gloves by Hable Construction, $26. Durable yes, but most importantly, they’re cute.
- Meadow by Woollypocket, $89-$249. Recommended for patios, rooftops, decks, and living rooms!
- Scribble Hanging Planter by Pigeon Toe Ceramics, $58-$78.
- ROXÖ Stool from Ikea, $9.99. These affordable stools double as colorful plant stands.
- Wasp Catcher by Wind & Weather, $29.95. Dress up the patio and keep pests at bay.
- Annie Garden Tools by Wild and Wolf, $35. These sweet tools make gardening all the more fun.
- Perpetual Kew Planter at Anthropologie, $25.
- Cray Watering Can by Wild and Wolf, $50.
- DIY Garden Markers at Wit & Whistle. Beautifully simple and customizable.
(Images: See links for full image credits.)