Seafoam Green is the color of summer. It’s combing the sand for seaglass, saltwater air, magazines by the pool, beachy fun. Not only does it go well with neutrals, it can hold its own against bold strawberry red and gold. Either way, a little pop of green goes a long way and can be easily incorporated into any room.
- Owl Figurines by claylicious at Etsy, $42. These little owls would be so cute in a nursery.
- Calypso Basics 7 Quart Colander by Reston Lloyd at Amazon, $30.99.
- Latte Bowls at Anthropologie, $20.
- Lacy Bird Bowl by PrinceDesignUK at Etsy, $22.
- Simple Stripe Bed Linens at PB Teen, $32-$119. Who says teens get to have all the fun?
- Enamel Metal Dipping Bowl at West Elm, $9. At this price these will be your new favorite bowls.
- Cast Iron Wall Hook by TheDoorStop at Etsy, $10. To hang your towels, of course.
- Old House Bookshelf at Urban Outfitters, $179.
- Stripe Pillow by SeashellCollection at Etsy, $50. So, you don’t have a beach house…yet.
- Sly Fox Doorknocker at Anthropologie, $24.
- Seed Stitch Quilt at Urban Outfitters, $69-$79. For those hot summer nights.
- Seafoam Green by Benjamin Moore, prices vary.
- Bubbled Glass Doorknob at Anthropologie, $32.
(Images: See links for full image credits.)